Nic AG
Please Login or Register


How do I initiate a UDRP proceeding?

In order to initiate a UDRP proceeding, you must submit a complaint to one of the administrative-dispute-resolution service providers listed at, that states:

  1. The domain name you are complaining about is identical or confusingly similar to a trademark or service mark in which you have rights; and
  2. The registrant of the domain name you are complaining about has no rights or legitimate interests in respect of that domain name; and
  3. The registrant has registered and is using the domain name you are complaining about in bad faith. In addition, your complaint must conform to the Rules for Uniform Domain Name Dispute Resolution Policy which are available at, as well as the selected administrative-dispute-resolution service provider's supplemental rules.

Was this answer helpful?

Add to Favourites Add to Favourites

Print this Article Print this Article

Also Read


Quick Navigation

Client Login



Remember Me


Follow Us on Twitter